Today’s prompt is an ever-favourite. Kitchen! Yes, I am in love with my kitchen,
- the wooden cinnamon coloured cupboards I bought from the Family who had this Apartment before me,
- the “latte macchiato”-coloured wall facing the cupboards,
- the windows looking out on my other very favourite room, the Loggia and even further to the back gardens with their beautiful old trees.
- the fact that there is always a gentle scent of coffee in the air
- the fact that I could do a “Cup Party” with lots of People, as I do have …well…lots of mugs and teacups. Each has a history, really each.
- the big kitchen table who today met sepia ink. It took it quite well. 🙂
On another note: Yes, I am happy to have 2 weeks of fall break, it’s a bliss. For this reason I dedicated 3 hours of this afternoon to drawing and colouring today’s prompt, kitchen.
Translated: I drew and coloured with a considerable amount of concentration…and dedication, so, put love and energy into something which means a lot to me, which makes me happy and grateful: the coffee with chocomel, a Cup of verbena-lemongrass tea at night, candle light, fairy lights and so much more…
The result? Feeling accomplished and grateful, even more as I like the outcome but it wasn’t even the most important Thing. The process, the positive thoughts while being engaged, this is just so good, so nourishing that I want to practice it as often as possible.
Thanks heavens there 25 days of october left, and then: repeat 🙂