Today has been all about the pursuit of Carpe Diem – spending the first half of the day outside on a long photo walk- and the second half at the open Windows of my favourite room in my Appartement, sketching, drawing, colouring the latest ideas from the bottom of my heart.
Here are some impressions:
As to the drawings – imagine being invited to have a peak at my vw campervan – Daydream-Edition 🙂
Categories: Art, colours, contemplative photography, creativity, drawing, nature, photo blogging, photography, sundays, walks
Tags: 31 Days of Playful Drawing, autumn, colours, drawing, neocolors, October, photo walk, photography, Posca Pen, Sunday, Tara Leaver
Today’s prompt is an ever-favourite. Kitchen! Yes, I am in love with my kitchen,
- the wooden cinnamon coloured cupboards I bought from the Family who had this Apartment before me,
- the “latte macchiato”-coloured wall facing the cupboards,
- the windows looking out on my other very favourite room, the Loggia and even further to the back gardens with their beautiful old trees.
- the fact that there is always a gentle scent of coffee in the air
- the fact that I could do a “Cup Party” with lots of People, as I do have …well…lots of mugs and teacups. Each has a history, really each.
- the big kitchen table who today met sepia ink. It took it quite well. 🙂
On another note: Yes, I am happy to have 2 weeks of fall break, it’s a bliss. For this reason I dedicated 3 hours of this afternoon to drawing and colouring today’s prompt, kitchen.
Translated: I drew and coloured with a considerable amount of concentration…and dedication, so, put love and energy into something which means a lot to me, which makes me happy and grateful: the coffee with chocomel, a Cup of verbena-lemongrass tea at night, candle light, fairy lights and so much more…
The result? Feeling accomplished and grateful, even more as I like the outcome but it wasn’t even the most important Thing. The process, the positive thoughts while being engaged, this is just so good, so nourishing that I want to practice it as often as possible.
Thanks heavens there 25 days of october left, and then: repeat 🙂
Categories: Art, coffee, cooking and baking, creativity, drawing, gratitude, life
Tags: 31 playful days of drawing, coffee, creativity, drawing, gratitude, kitchen, neocolors, Posca Pen, Tara Leaver